10 ReAsOnS I LoVe My MoM!!!!!11~
hahahah that^ was a joke. I promise I would never make anything cyan.
not kidding about this though.
10. You saw it. That picture up there! DH as they say
(which, for the longest time I thought stood for "Dead Husband" and felt bad for the insane amount of women on Ravelry with late husbands... Today I learned it actually means Dear/Darling Husband. And frankly I think its the stupidest thing ever.)
Taylor as I say, is horrifically allergic. His reactions are pretty regular, the horror lies in the fact that my biggest ally, Felis Cattus, (the entire cat species, for those of you who don't know latin), can never dwell in my dwelling.
My thoughts? If I knit all sixteen of these easy-to-follow patterns for Frisky Felines,
9. She made all of this happen:
I have the best dad. I thank her for marrying the guy. He's my biggest fan and he would do anything for me. What more could I ask for in a dad? Not much. Did I mention he makes the best english toffee, pie crust cookies, and STEAK?
I love all my brothers, even my punk ginger drop-out brother who turned his life around, got his GED and is actually going somewhere - You told us so, dude.
And I love my sister who pulls off the purple much better than I did.
8. This guy:
Now? Now I'm stoked I know him. He's one of my dearest friends and he never fails to make me smile:) This gorgeous man is proof that dumb mistakes you make when you're young don't have to be bad forever. I'm so blessed to have Nicholas in my life.
7. She never tires of my long, drawn-out stories and overreacted drama.
6. She forced me to marry Taylor.
Okay.. not totally true... Taylor and I have been friends since I was 13. He was Xander's best friend (Xander my dear, sweet brother who was killed in a car accident in May 2008) so we saw each other a lot. They were always skipping school and blowing stuff up. Taylor left for his mission 7 months after we lost Xander and I promised I'd write him his whole mission.
I kept that promise, even though my mom kept teasing me, "Oh, when you marry Taylor.." and, "I don't really love the guy you're with right now.. You'd be much happier with Taylor"
My response? "Mom. I can't marry him- he's allergic to cats! and plus, he's like a brother to me"
Well, I told him we could go on dates when he got home.. and when his homecoming was a fortnight away I cleared my dating schedule and dumped all my boyfriends.. and when I saw that handsome, tan, glowing, 60lb lighter version of my best friend something happened... And two months later we were engaged to be married. Thanks Mom :) You were right.
5. She does stuff like this in public.
4. I can't find the video at the moment, but she lets me ride rolling ottomans down the hallway on my belly when we stay at nice hotels. Yes. She also films the whole thing.
3. She takes me to Cali to see Nicholas and the ocean. and we do just have such a good time :)
2. She laughs at my jokes. This one is huge- my jokes are terrible.
Here's what I tell clients when I am trying to make them laugh.
"When is a door not a door?"
"uhh.. idk when?"
"WHEN ITS AJAR!!!! Bahahahahahaa!!"
1. She's my best friend. I know I throw that word around somewhat loosely, but I'm serious. I had lots of friends in high school and stuff, but most nights, I just wanted to hang with my mom. She's just the best.
And that's where we'll end for today folks. Remember to return your tray tables to the upright position and on behalf of the entire Airline and crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Do enjoy your trip, and remember, you'll be back.